In this episode, Keven interviews Larry Mumford, an educator with a zest for the classroom that is sure to leave you inspired! Listen to learn about building a rapport before students even enter your classroom!
- Larry Mumford brings 55 years of classroom experience to the teaching-learning process.
- He has served as an elementary teacher, principal’s designee, building manager, intervention specialist, literacy coach, and instructional coach in urban, suburban, and parochial schools.
- Larry was nominated for Ohio Teacher of the Year on two different occasions and featured in Ohio Schools Publications.
- His coaching has been in conjunction with the Ohio Department of Education, the Center for Essential School Reform, the KnowledgeWorks Foundation, the EDWorks Foundation, Cleveland State University, and Independent Consulting.
- He has provided Professional Development sessions and follow-through coaching in Grades PreK-12 in Avon Lake, Lorain, Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, Detroit, Saginaw, and Albany.
To purchase a copy of “My Passion for Effective Teaching” for $15 or to contact Larry, send him an email at Lmumfo@gmail.com